“If you are looking for a evening filled with great ambiance, live music and good food this is the place you are looking at…” Nestled at Aundh-Ravet road in anyway the area does not have a great place to look upto but Blue water has set a new high for this side of the town. Great place for corporate parties as they have a huge different setup for sitting lawn, AC hall, Deck etc.
- Prawn & Toast and Kurkure Prawns : Great prawns very well cooked. Fresh dish to have in summer and if you are a sea food lover then this dish will amuse you very well.
- Mint Dumpling and Boti kabab : The dumpling itself gives an idea of Momo’s kind of a dish but they served lamb dish instead which has room for improvement in terms of cooking of the lamb and Boti kabab were also I would say not the best I had so but average.
- Surmai tandoori and Tandoori pomfret: Surmai was very well cooked loved the dish and same was the case with pomfret but pomfret had a bit of a less flavor infused to its core.
- Mutton Roganjosh and Murg Curry : Indian dishes anyway very hard to make difference in the taste as they taste almost the same both dishes were good little on the oily side though but that was ok.
- Dum Chicken Biriyani : Loved the presentation superbly cooked biriyani and loved the flavours in the same.
- Chocolate Mousse and Mango ice cream : the desserts were heavy as they had a lots of cream in them but a chocolate dish can never go wrong 🙂
Overall I would say this place is awesome in ambiance and great in food. If you are looking for gazal evening or chilled out airy date or dinner this is the place for you.