Holaaaaaaaaaa…The first word you hear when you enter this place. Amazing welcome and food lover staff who serve all the love on the plate with food. A perfect mexican joint there is…
I have had everything there is on the menu and I would say Chicken rice bowls, tacos are the clear winners. Yummm food spices picked perectly to add the chilli to the dish. Just a suggestion rice bowls may take a little less of beans.
FOOD NEW MENU:
- Starter Drinks – Dragonfly – Litchi based refreshing drink best for summer. Tamarindo – Tamarind kick will give you the blast of tamarind but personally I dont like tamarind however my fellow foodies liked this one.
- Stuffed VegEmpanadas and Wedges : Loved both the dishes these are the first one on the table so we hogged on them like crazy. But both were good and can go with Dragonfly very well
- Pulled Pork Soft shell tacos : Ummmmmmmmmmmm FOODGASM this dish I can eat like 20 of ’em anytime loved the juicy pork and the cream and BBQ sauce. Must have for the pork lovers out there a BIG shout out.
- Beetroot and feta salad and Chicken salad : I am not a salad person but loved the feta salad it was fresh and raddish and beetroot gave a nice punch to it.
- Bean soup can be improved in terms of serving and cooking of beans which can be easily pulled back upto the mark.
- They have brought in some pastas like Tomato Chipotle and verde Basil so loved the Basil pasta had a really rich taste to eat and perfectly cooked pasta.
- Paninis: Pulled Pork panini and Cubano were absolute winners in panini race loved the cubano taste the pickle and Ham worked wonders with each other.
- Chicken Roulade : This dish is very fulfilling chicken cooked to perfection and served with a unique mole sauce which is very complex also has dark chocolate in it but amazingly made .. loved it.
The menu will blow your mind…A hunger killer place and made for food lovers.