“ A gem of a HUB in the center of IT HUB” HUB the newly launched restaurant is going to make people finally have a choice they want at one destination. HUB is majorly equipped with the superb ambiance power and also a world class Gastronomic cocktails and heavenly food. So you will get all the things you want under or on the roof.
This place has got amazing sitting capacity to serve huge teams as well as very cute couple place as well. So you can choose from the lounge area..Bar sitting..Team tables..cafe ambiance and also a huge kickass rooftop very romantic and filled with activities like live music and amazing view from the rooftop.We were invited for a foodprowl exclusive food tasting and I guess this was one of the most amazing food tastings we have ever witnessed. We were in awwww of food and the theatre of the drinks was absolutely mind blowing.
- Tomato Dhaniya Shorba: Loved the zing of dhaniya in the tomato shorba it was thin and very light and perfect for starting a meal.
- Barbeque on the House: Loved the whole Barbeque the chicken was melting in mouth and the amazing pairings of different barbeques was lip smacking this is not to miss at HUB
- Honey chilli potato : Well not a veg fan but the balance of the flavor was really good the heat for chilli was normalized by the honey’s sweetness loved this one as well. Perfect starter of Vegan people
- Wing on the Fire: Fiery furious chicken wings on the hot plate…Smoked up with amazing flavors and cooking. Get them on plate ASAP the hot plate should not burn it you need to take care of the same.
- Shanghai Platter : Superb combo of various produce, loved the platter very aromatic and satisfying
- Faktuni hariyali kofta: Ummmmmm creamy gooeyyy loved the gravy of this dish more than any kofta dish there ever is….You can actually skip a non veg mains for this one. Superb flavors and soft koftas.
- Mushroom mutter : People who like it simple this dish will give you what you want..Simple dish cooked with perfection and packed with lots of love.
- Bhuna Gosht and Kadhai Chicken: Bhuna gosht was classy the gosht was cooked superbly which is the hero of the dish, suprb gravy for both the dishes personally I liked gosht more than the chicken.
- Daal Bukhara: A Daal finally from the north origin a lots of taste straight from the north, a must have daal for all the north Indians who search for a perfect daal
- Pizzas: Well Pizzas were really good, thin crust and cheese as stringy as it can get..I liked the veg pizza more than the Non veg as it had a subtle taste to it..Chicken was not adding a magic that it should have done but both were exiting though
- Dessert : Chocolate Brownie with hot chocolate sauce well what can go wrong with this one J The brownie can be a bit more fun it terms of the texture that would have added more happiness. Chocolava cake was excellent salty, gooey, chocolate oozing out of it – perfect end to a gorgeous meal.
Drinks and the ice creams which were made from the liquid nitrogen were heavenly and the cocktails are the super heros and they will save your day and make you happyyyy !! A must try for anyone who work or would want to have innovative things on plate.
Go and grab a place at the HUB. J