“RED DOT” A newly opened up place in Baner… Came from RED DOT in Mumbai. We had visited this place as exclusive food prowl tasting. We were very well hosted by the owner and the food served was really good.
Small place very well managed though.
1. RED DOT special Sea Food Soup: Loved the texture thickness was great, It had the heat from the spices however the fish taste can be increased but very well balanced soup.
2. RED DOT special Tandoori Chicken: Yummy goooey and superbly cooked chicken… Loved the char taste over the meat and it was melting in the mouth so thumbs up for this one.
3. Teriyaki Chicken : Regular chicken dish was average chicken sautéed in Teriyaki sauce can be looked at in terms of adding flavours
4. Tandoori butter garlic mushroom : The dish conceptually is great but the garlic and butter taste was not there in the center of mushrooms so can be improved.
5. Seekh Kabab : tasted really good the marinate was great but they were little dry has to be more buttery
6. Mutton Rogan Josh : Loved the curry loved the heat loved the perfectly cooked meat..Great dish to go with
7. Burnt Chilli Chiken Pot rice: Superbly presented the dish looked really pretty..Chinese flavors were standing out in this dish loved this one more than the Biriyani.
So overall a good place to order delivery at home or else you can also opt to dine in.