“Elephantastic” One of the very unique and built on its own menu I have come across in recent times. The Elephant & Co Gastropub serves very unique dishes and which are inspired and prepared from their unique experiences. Very beautiful place and chilled out so kickass for a group hangout where you can chill have good food, listen to live music and drunk beer. They also have a AC sitting with beautiful wall décor which I think was very catchy.
- Popcorn for starters and what can go wrong here really loved the welcome food J
- Smoked Chicken salad – Smokiness of the chicken and the freshness of the veggies was absolute bang on but this needed more dressing few more components to make it little complex may be texture wise if they can add some crunch. But I loved this one too.
- Siracha Chicken Wings– Superb in taste spicy and The stickiness of the wings and the glaze was perfect, good to go with the drinks just need to lick fingers all the time.. Yummmm
- Yakitori Chicken Skewers– Very succulent and perfectly cooked served on stick, the presentation was fantastic and this was served with Yakitori sauce.
- Pandi Pita – Finally a pork dish which I can go and eat again..Superbly well done pork and the Gravy was absolutely bang on this was served with Pita but Rice would have done wonders. Must have.
- Chicken Teriyaki pineapple bowl – Well this dish was more of a presentation as the chicken was well cooked and tossed in Teriyaki sauce seemed superb.
- Daal Chawal Aranchini – First one for me I never had this before but I loved it crispy rice balls aranchini inspired from south with a touch of lemon pickle on top.
Loved the dishes and also you can try cocktails like bloody beer nice concept and execution of the same. Have fun and cheers…